- 4 cups frozen peas-I only have 1 cup
- 1 scallion
- 3 cups boiling water, from the kettle
- Chicken or vegetable stock concentrate or a stock cube
- 1 ball mozzarella, diced (approximately 10 ounces)- I used the grated one
- Addition by me: salt, pepper, half block of tofu coz i'm out of peas
Cook the frozen peas and scallion in the boiling water with thestock concentrate, to taste, or stock cube until tender and cooked through. Drain and discard the scallion, and put the peas into a blender.*
Add the diced mozzarella to the peas in the blender. Liquidize thesoup until smooth.
*When blending hot liquids: Remove liquid from the heat and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Transfer liquid to a blender or food processor and fill it no more than halfway. If using a blender, release one corner of the lid. This prevents the vacuum effect that creates heat explosions. Place a towel over the top of the machine,pulse a few times then process on high speed until smooth.
To go with my soup i have few fish fillet. Thanks mom, always thoughtful about food restocking
let's dig in بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم