Friday, October 14, 2011

more the merrier

Why I Want To Get Married?
Because I want my eyes to see someone special,
someone halal, knowing that he is my gift from Allah.
Because I want someone who loves Allah and loves me because he loves Allah.
Because I want somebody to share my happiness and praise Allah with me,
someone to cry my tears with me and
make du’a with me and someone to love and love Allah with me.
Because I want to have children of my own to love and care
and share with a gift from Allah.
Because I want to share Allah’s beautiful creations and praise His name
with someone who Allah has fated to be with me since I was born.
Because verily, with a halal partner,
my life and everything I do with him will be halal in the eyes of Allah.
Because I am a gift from Allah to someone,
and I want to let him feel Allah’s love through me. ~Attableegh {Spread True Message Of Islam}
*did it mention about dating? negatory*


"Children should be praised for their EFFORT not intelligence"

If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.
If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.
If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.
If a child lives with fear, he learns to be apprehensive.
If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty.
If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.
If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident.
If a child lives with acceptance, he learns to love.
If a child lives with recognition, he learns it is good to have a goal.
If a child lives with honesty he learns what truth is.
If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.
If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith in himself and those about him.
If a child lives with friendliness, he learns the world is a nice place in which to live to love 
and be loved
to have seen women in their best or worse has give me the omen to publish this

No comments:

Post a Comment