Thursday, February 28, 2013

discovered muslimah salon in klang

Quest for muslimah salon is never ending as my hair will always grow. If I may take the hair growth effect and implanted it to my heights I might be a soldier. Also....currently I'm looking for a good place that sells asam laksa in Klang after my fav asam laksa owner have moved to Sintok.

On my way home from AEON bukit tinggi.....i found this salon. Salun Ikhtiyar. They have a huge signboard which I able to read while driving (how cool is that). Decided to give it a try today coz i missed the turnings to get there yesterday.

Impression:
  • Friendly owner
  • Relaxing ambience
  • Don't be alarmed to see the owner's parents might watch tv in the living room BUT they cut hair & do spa biz in other room (with door & lock)
  • I love my haircut: sleek & it screams "awesome!"
  • They have their own product that treats hair fall and so much more. 
 This salon is definitely a keeper ;)

Over♔Out (⌐■_■) farah AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment