Currently I'm so into maskancil blogspot. She made a sound point and I know she's not making things up. Sometime i wish she could blog everyday coz i love reading 'em. This bullet below is taken from one of the entry about intelligence....i wish i could spend some money to buy '7 kind of smart' by Thomas Armstrong PH.D. But i remember the value of my money have shrink these days. I can't make a trip to salon yet to get my VB hair style and the f***ing Maxis mailed me a letter telling me that I have overdue RM181.45. After terminated my broadband they dont send me any bills (it explain that i am not related to 'em). suddenly after 5 months of peace they sent me bill + URGENT letter. wat a douchebag!
Author of the book said we have 7 type of intelligent so don't call people stupid just call 'em bloodsucker or any words that come across your mind.
- linguistic Intelligence - kepintaran dalam penggunaan bahasa.
- logical - Mathematical Intelligence - kepintaraan dalam matematik dan pemikiran logik.
- Spatial Intelligence - kepintaran yang melibatkan berfikir dalam penggunaan simbol, gambar dan images.
- Musical Intelligence - kepintaran dalam kebolehan menghargai dan menikmati irama dan melodi.
- Bodily - kinesthetic - kepintaran mengawal fizikal diri seperti, ahli sukan, athletes dsb.
- Interpersonal Intelligence - kepintaran dalam perhubungan antara manusia.
- Intrapersonal Intelligence - kepintaran dalam mengenali diri sendiri.
I agree that we can't force all children goes to medical school. We need different kind of intelligence to color this world, develop this nation to become more than a rhetoric nation that filled with slogan. For that, I should start by appreciating all nice people that leave a footprint in my life. They might not a people who are good with words or numbers or possessed a fortune. but some are genius (refering to my fellow classmates). whatever it is they still a person that have colored my life + I'm grateful for that.
After do some thinking while typing this I think my intelligence is on num 7. Num 1 is too much for me, num 2 is not used to described me (eventful maths classes), 3 is MAYBE, but num 4 to 6 is like a dream. Hey...tell me what's yours?