Wednesday, November 21, 2012

durian soft diet: bad choice

Bought musang king today since durian crepe yesterday was not enough to curb my craving. Rm16/kg in kampung jawa. a fren said can get rm12/kg in padang jawa. Anyway...i don't think I would go into a traffic jam just for a durian. I rather buy durian in front of my house- easy and lazy. I know eating durian alone is no fun but I need a peace of mind before exam. Eat it and forget it.

My dilemma started after i had toothache (new power chain for brackets) but still chomping on durian (soft diet lorr). Now I'm afraid to take paracetamol. While i'm searching for pcm and durian reaction I finished the other half of durian. Now I gotta sleep and forget about the pain. Will ask my pharmacist fren if the myth of mixing durian and paracetamol is true.....update later!!
Update: i saw my gp online and show her this journal. So we agreed that durian and paracetamol is not immortal enemy but advisable to drink a lot of water though. Easy right. Any intoxication just keep charcoal tablet in handy (this one is just a piece of my mind). Then i can put durian into my soft diet list...next after savory oat porridge.
PS: PLS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. IF YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL PROB DON'T TRY THIS.
enjoy every bits. 100% good
Over♔Out (⌐■_■) farah AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment