Wednesday, November 7, 2012

on the heavier side

I promised myself that i must workout at least 3 times per week and read 2 subjects per week. Unfortunately  i hooked on a new drama Ohlala Couple on kbs world *uber funneyh* While i busy watching tv i came to my senses all k-pop star did workout. If I take a hard look on myself(still 20's) and compare to them(30's) i think i am more than shabby.

However, my love for fitness have become even deeper since ortho. I always worried about getting fat like before (urghh still in denial). Since I am super sleepy as soon as I open the book I think why don't I make this as an excuse to workout.
kick start with cardio. you would love dancing with madonna trainer (used to). Pheww sweat like a pig....i didnt do the whole thing. Got tutorial to read.

if i have a trainer like justin i'll workout everyday. 
as usual VS can sell anything to me. hurm now i'm certain, they have sports bra.
Over♔Out (⌐■_■) farah AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment