Wednesday, June 22, 2011

choc vanity: Parisian hot chocolate

I have tonnes of love for chocolate right now. Actually i want to post about brownies but end up indulging myself with hot chocolate. The result is so satistying i can't help putting it here. i hope a passerby will saw this and tried it. About the brownies earlier......i have to finish Dulce de Leche before proceed to brownies batter making.
Lots of thing happened today......my car won't start and i missed my clinic. Called Perodua service but they cant make it to my house due to insufficient labor. I walk from my neighbourhood to the other neighbourhood just to find a mechanic. Its finally over and i think its time to reward myself.
Parisian Hot Chocolate inspired by David Lebovitz
below are the adjustment that i made to suits my cup
  • 1 cup of low fat UHT milk
  • 20 g of cooking milk choc (chopped)
  • 1 tspn my fav cocoa
-i dont put any sugar coz milk choc is sweet enough to my taste
  1. heat the milk on low heat.
  2. once it warm, stir in chopped chocolate + cocoa
  3. mix well......and ready for vanity lair        

No comments:

Post a Comment